Cruise Ship Sales Representative
'One Stop' service provider and distributor of global lifestyle brands throughout the Americas travel retail channel is in immediate need for Cruise Ship Sales Representative to conduct Luxury Watch Trunk Shows on board cruise ships sailing around The Caribbean. The position involves travel onboard high end cruise ships from 3 up to 7 consecutive days.
While on board, the Sales Representative will have the task of generating sales by promoting our brand through onboard seminars, special events, and promotions in coordination with the Cruise staff.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals per voyage.
- Daily sales reporting according to the company requirements.
- Representative will set up all merchandise in the shops showcases, in a fashionable clean manner.
- Representative will conduct inventory control on a daily basis.
- Representative will arrange and distribute marketing collateral accordingly to promote more sales.
- Loading and unloading marketing collateral on & off board, from the cruise ships.
- Representative will attend confirmed Voyage dates accordingly & on time
- Show time: Attend every show, Night or Day (when out at Sea) during event, he/she must interact with consumers and show host, visually merchandise product, arrange marketing material accordingly, Speak & Present the product, track sales and ensure all items are accounted for, packed appropriately, and returned back to inventory safely.
- Relationship Building: Develop relationships with hosts and consumers. He/She is responsible for creating positive contacts for company in all circumstances.
- Passion for the Travel Industry
- Experience in promoting and selling luxury watches
- Experience living on Cruise ships for extended periods
- Bilingual English & Spanish. Knowledge of Spanish and / or French would be an advantage.
- Valid Passport good for travel around The Caribbean with minimal Visa requirements .
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, proactive, with own initiative.
Job Type: At Will
Departing Port : Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Compensation: Base hour wage plus commission based on sales
On board accommodations
Starting Date: November 1st, 2019
- Accommodation Jobs (124)
- Beauty Jobs (62)
- Casino Jobs (61)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (94)
- Engine Jobs (140)
- Entertainment Jobs (178)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (503)
- Guest Services Jobs (78)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (81)
- Management Jobs (39)
- Medical Jobs (29)
- Office Jobs (61)
- Photography Jobs (25)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (28)
- Other Jobs (23)