Cruise Sale Consultant (Private Travel)
I am currently working with luxury Cruise Company, and have an exciting opportunity for a Cruise Sales Consultant to join their private travel team based in their Head Office in London.
As Cruise Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling Cruises and related products to potential customers, via outbound telephone sales activities.
You will receive warm leads, and use these to generate sales and grow long-term customer relationships. You will work directly with customers, creating a personalized luxury customer service experience.
Working within the global sales team, you will enjoy striving for target delivery, and work towards sales goals in line with the company goals and values.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Existing telephone sales experience
- Cruise industry knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Good computer skills (Word / Excel / Powerpoint)
- The existing right to live and work in the UK is required for this position
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to experience an exciting role working for a luxury Cruise company, attractive package offered (OTE £45k - £55k)
- Accommodation Jobs (118)
- Beauty Jobs (61)
- Casino Jobs (51)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (84)
- Engine Jobs (135)
- Entertainment Jobs (170)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (472)
- Guest Services Jobs (69)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (79)
- Management Jobs (40)
- Medical Jobs (27)
- Office Jobs (58)
- Photography Jobs (24)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (28)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (22)
- Other Jobs (20)