Corporate Learning & Development Manager - Luxury Cruise
I am currently working with a Ship Management Company operating with luxury ocean cruise liners, and have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Learning and Development Manager to join the corporate HR department.
As a Corporate Learning and Development Manager you will enjoy a varied role, working from home and travelling extensively. You will be charged with supporting, developing, creating and implementing new learning and development initiatives as well as Human Resources strategies.
Responsibilities will include facilitating "train the trainer" and leadership training's, designing and developing training material together the Corporate HR Manager and delivering training to the crew on-board. Whilst visiting the ships you will also report any challenges and provide feedback on future developments of the software as well as perform content updates as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong L&D shipboard experience within the cruise industry
- Good practice in writing, developing and delivering training programs
- Degree level qualification in HR / Learning and Development
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills - additional languages is advantageous
- Well developed planning and organizational skills
- A flexible and proactive approach
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Learning and Development professional to take the next step in their career.
- Accommodation Jobs (119)
- Beauty Jobs (57)
- Casino Jobs (52)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (98)
- Engine Jobs (144)
- Entertainment Jobs (179)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (494)
- Guest Services Jobs (76)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Land Based Jobs (83)
- Management Jobs (48)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (24)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (29)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (29)
- Other Jobs (20)