Staff Chief Engineer - Ocean Cruise
We are currently working with a market leading Ocean Cruise company who have an active need for a Staff Chief Engineer to join their team.
As Staff Chief Engineer you will be expected to have lots of in rank experience on Ocean Cruise ships
You will be required to have your Chiefs unlimited CoC, This is mandatory to the position.
Salary will be discussed during a telephone conversation with myself.
This position will also offer a 2 month on 2 month off rotation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Unlimited Chief Engineer License III/2 and all certificates required by STCW
- Minimum of 1 year experience sailing as Staff Chief Engineer and/or Chief Engineer on large passenger vessels.
- Bachelor's Degree or Technical Diploma from accredited maritime Academy or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with all relevant rules & regulations governing the marine industry.
- To speak, read and write English clearly and distinctly
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a leading Cruise company and enjoy an attractive package with lots of future possibilities.
Start dates will be from February 2020.
To find out more please email your CV to hidden link - please login, or call me for a confidential chat hidden link - please login.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Housekeeping Jobs (84)
- Galley Jobs (204)
- Restaurant Jobs (75)
- Beverages Jobs (62)
- Provisions Jobs (14)
- Deck Jobs (69)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (112)
- Guest Services Jobs (50)
- Retail Jobs (34)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (42)
- Child Care Jobs (15)
- Entertainment Jobs (141)
- Photography Jobs (27)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (17)
- Medical Jobs (21)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (17)
- Casino Jobs (23)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Management Jobs (29)
- Administration Jobs (34)
- Land Based Jobs (30)
- Other Cruise Jobs (19)