1st Electro-Technical Officer for SAGA New Build
V.Ships Leisure are looking for a 1st Electro-Technical Officer to work with Saga Cruises on their new build cruise vessel!
Salary in GBP/per month worked on board - TBD upon interview
Contract 3 months +/-1
Licence / Qualification requirements;
STCW ETO CoC - Reg. III/6
High Voltage Certification
Kongsberg automation systems experience
Podded drive experience
Line Manager: CETO
Direct Reports: 2ETO, 2nd Electrician, Electronic Systems Engineer, Computer Systems Officer, Electrical Assistants
Assist CETO with Technical Department Responsibility 15 - Electrical Equipment
Responsible to the CETO for:
* The management of the electrical sub-department
* The safe and efficient repair, maintenance, testing and operation of all electrical and electronic equipment on board
* The day-to-day management, control and development of electrical staff.
* Attend passenger social events as directed by the Head of Department.
* Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as directed by the Head of Department.
* Ensure direct reports are line managed effectively in accordance with Saga and V.Ships appraisal policies
* Ensure accessibility to direct reports and support individual's needs, sourcing advice and reporting matters of a personal nature confidentially to the Head of Department where necessary.
* Other shipboard tasks pertaining to departmental operations as directed by Head of Department.
* Attending trainings and office visits arranged by V.Ships where possible
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (105)
- Beauty Jobs (56)
- Casino Jobs (28)
- Child Care Jobs (24)
- Deck Jobs (99)
- Engine Jobs (163)
- Entertainment Jobs (188)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (481)
- Guest Services Jobs (70)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (85)
- Management Jobs (42)
- Medical Jobs (24)
- Office Jobs (59)
- Photography Jobs (26)
- Retail Jobs (41)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (30)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (26)
- Other Jobs (26)