Ocean Cruises Stewardess f/m
Ocean Cruises Stewardess f/m
EU passport: No
Type of Cruise: Ocean Cruise
Salary (Net): €1160 - €1560
Key areas of responsibility:
- Assist the Chief Purser in matters regarding ship clearance and hotel administration tasks.
- Assist the Chief Purser with the crew sign on / sign off paperwork.
- As each crew member signs on / off, ensure that he/she:
- Is in possession of all appropriate documents. Medical Certificate, Passport, STCW certificates etc. For sign on and handed out all necessary documents before disembarkation
- Collection of documents such as passport, Seamans book and certificates upon arrival of embarking crew.
- Is signed on / off in both systems, Adonis and MXP
- Report with all crew changes is being sent shore side.
- Request, compare and book flight tickets for disembarking crew.
- Keeping crew informed about port shore leave regulations, cash advance schedules and other relevant information.
- Check clearance requirements for each port.
- Organize and participate in Crew Welfare Meetings as well as organizing Crew Activities.
- Documents upload in Adonis (Personnel Management System)
- Submission of documents such as Seafarers Employment Agreements shore side.
- Ensure that all lists are up-to-date and contain the correct information as required. These include crew lists, customs lists, personal details, passport, visas, summary of qualifications, etc.
- Be familiar with the Company’s SMS.
- Enter charges to guests’ and crew´s shipboard accounts.
- College Degree/Diploma beneficial.
- Experience of one (1) year in a or onboard a cruise ship in similar position required.
- Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken English.
- Basic German skills required, any additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training. Previous Knowledge in this area is a plus.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Reports to Housekeeper
Between 1160 to 1560 Euro
(The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included )
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Housekeeping Jobs (13)
- Galley Jobs (40)
- Restaurant Jobs (26)
- Beverages Jobs (14)
- Provisions Jobs (1)
- Deck Jobs (27)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (24)
- Guest Services Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (8)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (27)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (5)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (0)
- Medical Jobs (15)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Administration Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (1)
- Other Cruise Jobs (2)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)