Stateroom Attendant - Celebrity Cruises
Maintains an assigned section of staterooms and corridors in a clean and orderly manner by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum one to two years previous cleaning experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line shipboard experience preferred).
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Ability to apply customer service skills, according to Company policy, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
- Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred
- Language skills : English – conversational level
Contract : 6 month
Vacation : 2 months between contracts
Salary : minimum monthly salary , tipped position
Facilities on board : free of charge offered by the Company ( accommodation, meals, medical services )
Accommodation : shared cabin ( 2 )
Work schedule : 8 - 10 hours daily, free days by rotation in department
Job Cruise FEE : NO FEE for recruitment/ embarkation process
Embarkation costs : depending on ship/ itinerary ( medical files, required visas, flight ticket )
- Maintains an assigned section of 16 to 20 guest staterooms (and balconies if present), ice stations, service lockers, trolleys and corridors in a clean and orderly manner by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- During embarkation, greets the guests of their assigned sections and introduces him/herself. Explains stateroom amenities and lay out including mini bar, interactive system and all available services onboard ship. Describes his/her function including duty hours and other available room services. May be assigned to the gangway to greet guests, if needed.
- Follows all daily, weekly and monthly stateroom, balcony and corridor cleaning procedures to ensure standards are met.
- Supervises the Assistant Stateroom Attendants who is responsible for cleaning bathrooms and replenishing bathroom supplies and towels. Inspects work areas with entry-level staff to ensure
- USPH guidelines are met. Provides guidance, instruction and demonstrates cleaning techniques to entry-level staff to meet requirements.
- Cleans walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and room accessories to remove effects of smoke, dust, water and other damage such as dirt, soot, stains, mildew, and excess water and moisture.
- Sprays or fogs carpet, upholstery, and accessories with fabric conditioners and protectors, deodorizers, and disinfectants. Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows and door panels.
- Housekeeping Jobs (18)
- Galley Jobs (68)
- Restaurant Jobs (28)
- Beverages Jobs (13)
- Provisions Jobs (2)
- Deck Jobs (13)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (12)
- Guest Services Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (15)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (14)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (1)
- Administration Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (5)
- Other Cruise Jobs (7)
- Private Estate Jobs (9)