Ocean Cruises Singer f/m
Ocean Cruises Singer f/m
EU passport: No
Type of Cruise: Ocean Cruise
Salary (Net): €1310- €1710
Key areas of responsibility:
- To perform singing as well as with a musical instrument for all musical activities, rehearsals and performances.
- To provide musical performances which meets or exceeds the standard of excellence required by the Charterer.
- To adhere to and to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives at all times.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every month and to submit it to the Hotel Manager in a timely manner.
- To attend all required meetings and trainings, safety related or otherwise, in a punctual and timely manner.
- To take part in additional duties like luggage handling, loading of provisions etc. as per Hotel Manager`s instructions.
- Musical education and/or experience that ensures the ability and competency to perform on his instrument in a manner that equals or exceeds high standard of excellence.
- General knowledge of sound reinforcement basics, sound monitors and microphones etc.
- Experience and ability in demonstrating stage presence during all musical sets.
- Very good singing skills required and proficiency for at least one musical instrument, any musical instrument skills are a plus.
- Very good spoken English.
- German skills or any other additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Should have German songs in his / her repertoire.
- Very good interpersonal and public communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and an approachable demeanour.
- Must be a team player with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.
- STCW Certificates: Basic Safety, Crowd Management, Security Awareness
- Seaman´s book
- Medical certificate issued by an approved seafarer´s doctor
Between 1310 to 1710 Euro
(The tips are included and always depending on the amount of guests onboard) ( Tips included)
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the following languages is required: English, German
- Housekeeping Jobs (14)
- Galley Jobs (29)
- Restaurant Jobs (12)
- Beverages Jobs (8)
- Provisions Jobs (5)
- Deck Jobs (17)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (28)
- Guest Services Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (7)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (11)
- Medical Jobs (14)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Administration Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (2)
- Other Cruise Jobs (3)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)