Jewelery Sales Specialist onboard
Batory Recruitment is currently looking for employees and recruiting on board beautiful cruise ships of 2 of the leading American Cruise Lines. A good command of English is mandatory. We are looking for many employees for the position:
JEWELERY SALES SPECIALIST ONBOARD
Do you want to travel the world and earn money?
Do you want to meet new people and experience new things?
Have you worked in retail?
Do you want to develop your retail career aboard the world's best cruise liners?
If the answer is yes, read on.
Our client is looking for the best people to work on amazing cruise ships all over the world.
You will be assigned to board one of the many luxury cruise liners around the world, working in jewelry retail outlets with teams of up to 5 people
The Jewelery Sales Specialist is an on-board jewelery expert. The Jewelry Specialist promotes and models high-quality retail standards, consistently delivering maximum sales and first-class guest service.
Qualifications and experience:
- Fluent communication in English
- You have at least 2-3 years of solid experience in in-store retail and customer service - with good results\You have high sales skills / qualifications and the talent of a good salesperson
- You're great at closing a sale
- You have very good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Service, customer and purpose oriented
- Very good manners, positive charisma, High degree of independence, discipline, motivation and flexibility
- Experience in working on a cruise ship and / or experience in selling jewelry is a very big advantage
- Sale of a wide range of high-end jewelry and luxury products on board a cruise ship.
- Demonstrating exceptional sales skills and product knowledge.
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Maintaining excellent standards of visual merchandising
- Analysis and reporting of sales data to the sales manager.
- Collaboration with colleagues in a boutique / store
Visa / Health Requirements / Safety Training:
- Having a valid passport
- Health condition allowing work on a ship for 6 months
- Nationality of a country from Europe
- For ocean-going vessels completed the STCW integrated maritime safety course (4 modules) (you can also complete this course after signing the employment contract, before departure on the ship). We will indicate training companies.
Employment conditions and benefits:
- Fixed monthly salary of US $ 1,500 net
- 5% -6% commission on the wholesale cost for each item sold. ALL sales are split between sellers, so all sellers get commission on each item.
Bonus for profit distribution after one year in the company, paid every year to Sellers.
- A Welcome Company Bonus of $ 500 when a candidate boards the ship.
- Free food and accommodation throughout the contract
- Travel to work and back booked and paid for by the employer
- The start of work / begining of the contract is planned for October 2020 and / or Nov-Dec 2020
- Accommodation: Best available cabin for guests on board (shared with a same-sex roommate) for the duration of the contract.
- Contract duration on average 6 months (then 2-3 months off and another 6-month contract)
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to use the premises and attractions for the crew of the ship free of charge, such as: Crew Bar, Crew Gym, Ship's Solar Deck, Discount on goods in boutiques on the ship
- Rank / Privileges: Jewelry Sellers are entitled to almost all passenger areas when the boutique is closed. This includes a guest gym, theater, restaurant, lounge, coffee shop, pool terrace and much more.
- Visiting beautiful tourist attractions and ports on a pass (on average 110 new places during one contract and 75,000 km of sailing at sea)
Batory Recruitment offers:
- Training and preparation for living and working on a cruise ship
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Housekeeping Jobs (14)
- Galley Jobs (29)
- Restaurant Jobs (12)
- Beverages Jobs (8)
- Provisions Jobs (5)
- Deck Jobs (17)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (28)
- Guest Services Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (7)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (11)
- Medical Jobs (14)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (0)
- Administration Jobs (8)
- Land Based Jobs (2)
- Other Cruise Jobs (3)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)