Ship Doctors (Cruise) – Worldwide
Ships Doctors (Cruise) – Worldwide
We are seeking a number of Ship Doctors for a leading Cruise Line company.
To provide medical services to all Crewmembers and Guests. The Doctor shall assist the Staff Captain and Senior Doctor in all shipboard health-related matters including outbreak prevention, and illness reporting as required by international, national and company policies. In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Medical Degree from a recognized College or University is required.
- Active, current medical license in good standing in Country or State/Province of origin is required.
- Completion of a recognized Medical specialty training program is required, in at least one of the following: Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, or General Surgery.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Adult Trauma Life Support certifications that are valid for the entire length of the contract on board the ship. It is the responsibility of the Doctor to ensure that these credentials are valid for the entire time he or she will be working on board the ship.
- Three years minimum clinical experience in Acute Care setting, after completion of a recognized Medical training program is required.
- One-year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
- One-year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions is required, including experience performing minor surgery such as suturing, removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, removal of ingrown toenails, and identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
Salary, conditions and other benefits will be discussed upon application
If you, or anyone else you know are interested in this opportunity please send an updated CV to hidden link - please login
Navis Consulting; keeping your career on course
- Housekeeping Jobs (9)
- Galley Jobs (24)
- Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Beverages Jobs (6)
- Provisions Jobs (0)
- Deck Jobs (16)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (21)
- Guest Services Jobs (10)
- Retail Jobs (5)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (19)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (7)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (11)
- Medical Jobs (17)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (2)
- Administration Jobs (7)
- Land Based Jobs (2)
- Other Cruise Jobs (3)
- Private Estate Jobs (1)