We are seeking on behalf of one of world’s biggest 4* cruise lines who already have an existing fleet of ships and have new ships on the way for qualified Sports Staff. These openings will be for when the ships are allowed to start sailing again, which will hopefully be this summer. This is a great position for anyone with a passion for travel. Imagine spending your day working the Rock Wall, Flowrider or Bungee Trampoline and organizing a tour-nament for Basketball, Volleyball or Ping Pong whilst travelling to some of world’s most exciting destinations and gaining valuable life and work experience.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates should have minimum one year physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with resorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Promotes and serves as Master of Ceremonies in Sports Deck activities, and Vitality programs.
- Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment for: climbing wall, in-line skating, golf simulator, Flowrider and any other related activities.
- Leads Vitality classes and events. Organizes and conducts tournaments. May serve or participate as master of ceremonies.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- One year physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with re-sorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities required.
- Ability to coordinate and instruct recreational sports and activities for large groups and/or individual sessions.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of the Flowrider or other similar water park equipment preferred
- Belay (rock climbing wall) experience preferred however certification may be easily be obtained once found qualified
- Knowledge of the rules of basketball, volleyball, golf, ping-pong, shuffle board, etc.
- Certification and continuing education preferred in one of the following: American Council in Exercise (ACE), American Aerobic & Fitness Association (AAFA), Ameri-can College in Sports Medicine (ACSM) or Sports/Fitness/Health Education degree from a college or university preferred.
- Food & Accommodation
- Transportation to and from the ship
- Medical centre on board – free treatment if you are unwell or hurt
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ability to travel and see some amazing destinations
- Meet people and make friends from all over the world
How to apply:
Send your up to date CV / Resume with a recent photo
If found qualified we will get back to you as soon as possible via e-mail, SKYPE and/or text message.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Housekeeping Jobs (57)
- Galley Jobs (143)
- Restaurant Jobs (54)
- Beverages Jobs (41)
- Provisions Jobs (11)
- Deck Jobs (30)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (60)
- Guest Services Jobs (40)
- Retail Jobs (19)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (3)
- Entertainment Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (18)
- Medical Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (11)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Management Jobs (32)
- Administration Jobs (31)
- Land Based Jobs (15)
- Other Cruise Jobs (10)
- Private Estate Jobs (0)