Provision Master (f/m)
- Responsible for the work flow in store keeping in close cooperation with the Hotel Inventory Controller, especially with regard to the co-ordination of the Hotel department’s requirements and the set storing schedule.
- Responsible for all operations to be carried out with the utmost economy consistent with the agreed quality standards
- Executive authority towards the Store Keeper and the Utility Stores.
- Responsible for the stock-on-hand in all Main stores
- Implementation of the “first in, first out”-method.
- Close cooperation with the Hotel Inventory Controller, including reporting at regular intervals and timely attendance (written reports!) of all conflicts and disturbances in the work flow.
- Always aim at continuous improvement
- Active implementation of the philosophy behind the product
- Constant improvement of the work flow and standards, including input for manuals and regulations.
- Supervision and training of the strict adherence to all agreed regulations
(USPH/HACCP, ISM/ISO), especially with regard to security, environment and hygiene regulations in his/her area of responsibility
- Notification and handling of all relevant (unusual) events, such as damages, repairs, security violation etc..
- Implementation, introduction and regular checks of logs and check lists
- Duty rooster planning for employees
- Promote and motivate employees towards competent and friendly service by leadership, regular personnel reviews, and (documented) training.
- Secure the careful handling of the company’s properties
- Knowledge of the assigned security roll number (from the ship’s articles) and the assigned duties in case of an emergency.
Qualification / Job experience
- Qualified training in the hotel or restaurant line of business
- Many years of job experience in F&B in a leading position or as Assistant Provision Master, if possible onboard a cruise vessel.
- Distinct economical, budget-orientated thinking, especially with regard to inventory management
- Ability to analyse and explain business targets
- Business fluent in written + spoken German and English
- Experience in complaint management
- Living up to service
- Very good IT knowledge, especially in MS Office, FIDELIO, Fidelio Cruise
- Very good educational background
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (55)
- Galley Jobs (125)
- Restaurant Jobs (47)
- Beverages Jobs (36)
- Provisions Jobs (10)
- Deck Jobs (33)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (49)
- Guest Services Jobs (43)
- Retail Jobs (21)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (28)
- Child Care Jobs (8)
- Entertainment Jobs (70)
- Photography Jobs (5)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (15)
- Medical Jobs (36)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (13)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (8)
- Management Jobs (21)
- Administration Jobs (34)
- Land Based Jobs (18)
- Other Cruise Jobs (8)
- Private Estate Jobs (0)