Procurement Storeman - Large Private Estate - Middle East (Ref: HRE - BB - 1377)
PROCUREMENT STOREMAN - LARGE PRIVATE ESTATE - MIDDLE EAST
Start Date: August/September 2022
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Live in - all expenses paid
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance SAR5,000 PA
- 1 month’s vacations PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
The Storeman is responsible to receive, check and store all deliveries from the supplier on site; to keep track of storage and distribute products according to departments orders; to clear all waste from the storage and receiving area; and to assist as and when required.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience on Cruise ships, private yachts, exclusive hotels or private estates are a bonus but not required.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a food service environment and warehouses.
- Cleaning experience plus understanding of basic food preparation
- Good Computer skills and understanding of MS office
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive, check & store all deliveries from the supplier on site.
- To keep track of storage and distribute products according to departments orders.
- To clear all waste from the storage, kitchen and receiving area.
- To assist Chefs as and when required.
- To undertake all deliveries, ensuring they are stored as per Company policies.
- To keep track of stock and report to Procurement Manager missing items.
- To track inventory spending, as well as keeping records of where the inventory and stock are going.
- To organise existing stock, so it is easily and safely accessible.
- The storeman is responsible for accepting all deliveries of stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- He is also responsible for organizing the dispatch of received goods and products. He ensures that the product is suitably packaged, and that the delivery service used meets delivery time constraints.
- To undertake any additional task as directed by the Procurement Manager.
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required.
- To assist in washing up and waste removal.
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage, and cleaning schedules, etc.
- To ensure the storage and receiving area is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To register goods and deliveries using a hand-held terminal.
- To go through and update electronically stored lists, e.g., inventory list.
- To check that warehouse stock is correctly updated in the computerized accounts system
- To print out orders or deliveries using computerized systems.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (115)
- Galley Jobs (286)
- Restaurant Jobs (96)
- Beverages Jobs (66)
- Provisions Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (113)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (151)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- Retail Jobs (37)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (31)
- Child Care Jobs (19)
- Entertainment Jobs (158)
- Photography Jobs (15)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (37)
- Medical Jobs (43)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (13)
- Casino Jobs (7)
- IT Jobs (19)
- Management Jobs (39)
- Administration Jobs (46)
- Land Based Jobs (64)
- Other Cruise Jobs (37)
- Private Estate Jobs (21)