Luxury Boutique Manager for Luxury Cruise Ships
Here at Ethos Farm, we have a very exciting opportunity that we are working on for a luxury cruise line who are seeking a luxury Boutique Manager for this new project.
The Boutique Manager is an ambassador for cultivating and building trust to deliver and exceed guest expectations in the Boutique and retail areas onboard this amazing ship.
This role ensures the delivery of exemplary guest service and retail standards in accordance with the company’s Gold Standards and SOP protocols. The Boutique Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Boutique and works closely with the Boutique Associate to deliver a retail experience that is integrated into the overall guest experience onboard. The Boutique Manager has a deep understanding of luxury guests and is knowledgeable about luxury brands, products, experiences, and trends in retail and beyond.
- Assists guests in discovering brands, products, and experiences that reflect their desires & interests while cultivating and fostering strong and meaningful guest relationships
- Creates inspiration, enthusiasm, and excitement around brands and products; holds full knowledge of all retail brands & products, and ensures the Ladies & Gentlemen are fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of the brands, products, programs, and activities
- Manages the business to ensure the team meets or exceeds sales and service targets, with equal focus on both
- Maintains excellent marketing & visual merchandising standards, optimizing retail sales space for maximum revenue and rotating products as needed throughout voyages
- Monitors and provides feedback on guest reactions to products and experiences to support the evolution of collections
- Responsible for the effective administration and day-to-day operations of the Boutique
- Ensures general cleaning and upkeep of the Boutique and related fixtures throughout the yacht
- Ensures timely reporting of sales; completion of voyage reports and guest feedback summaries
- Maximizes opening hours while complying with international customs regulations and yacht activities; thinks creatively about selling and servicing when trading time is limited
- Anticipates and recommends training and updates about the brands, sales, and service
- Valid Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) and flag certification for the duration of the contract and appropriate to the position
- Minimum three (3) years of Retail Management experience on board a luxury vessel preferred
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field preferred
- Strong sales, communication, customer service, organization, and financial skills
- Proven track record of driving sales performance through business development activities including events, networking, and clientele.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to work at sea as a Luxury Boutique manager, then apply now so we can chat further.
Only those candidates with Retail Management experience will be accepted
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.