Stage Automation - Assistant Manager Production - Cunard
As a market leader in the cruise industry, Cunard sails spectacular ships all over the world. Join us and you’ll discover that working at sea is more than just a job. It’s a way of life. During your Cunard career you could explore all four corners of the world, visiting destinations from Alaska to Japan, and more than 70 countries in between. Explore new cultures, meet incredible new friends, and gain experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Are you a charismatic person who can adapt to difficult situations during live productions? Are you thoughtful, can you remain composed under pressure, and can you solve urgent problems? Are you someone who can work better together to provide the smoothest and best productions with pride? Are you someone who loves delivering great service and experiences, and delivers excellence?
Key Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager Production – Automation:
- Provide the management of automated operation
- Stage design for large shows, cabarets, bands, various musical programmes and much more
- Coordinate with others to ensure a complete and seamless production
- Deputise for the Production Manager when required
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the company’s health and safety guidelines and regulations.
The following experiences are essential:
- Experience of operating, maintaining and repairing stage automation systems
- Supervising a small team
- Good knowledge of health and safety within production and experience of working with risk assessments
- It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
‘Better together’ is one of Cunard’s core values. This means we are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Carnival UK is a market leader in the cruise industry, widely recognised by our famous brands P&O Cruises and Cunard. We operate ships all over the world and provide unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests. At Carnival UK, we are about to go through a huge amount of growth and with 2 new ships on the horizon, Carnival UK has big plans for the future!
At Carnival UK as part of Carnival Corporation, our highest responsibility and top priorities are to operate safely, to protect the environment, and to be in compliance everywhere we operate in the world. On this foundation, we aspire to deliver unmatched joyful vacations for our Guests, always exceeding their expectations. We are committed to a positive and just corporate culture, based on inclusion and the power of diversity. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other - seeking collaboration, candour, openness and transparency at all times. And we intend to be an exemplary corporate citizen leaving the people and the places we touch even better.