Senior Dance Host Couple
Are you charismatic and do you love meeting new people? Are you passionate and proud when delivering a great service to your guests? Are you someone that is adaptable to ensure a programme of events runs smoothly, and able to remain composed when dealing with last minute changes? Do you have strong communication skills which allow you to work well as part of a team and entertain our guests at various events?
The key responsibilities of our Senior Entertainment Host (Dance Couple) will include:
- Hosting a variety of events on board such as ballroom dancing, latin nights etc. and participating in various social events such as coctail parties, dinner nights etc.
- Acting as our resident dance couple, teaching and leading a variety of dances in all venues on board
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the activities and entertainment available to them throughout their cruise.
- Taking ownership of guests comments and ensuring any issues are followed up and dealt with effectively.
- Supporting the entertainment department and other ship departments to ensure that the guests holiday runs smoothly and they have the best experience possible.
- Taking part in safety drills and crowd control in muster stations
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Entertainment Host - Dance Couple you must have:
- Experience within an entertainment department, working with families and adults.
- Experience in coaching, choreographing and teaching various dance forms such as Latin, ballroom, tango, cha cha, foxtrot, among others.
- Experience of hosting a variety of events and shows
- Experience of working as part of a team, delivering high quality customer service
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
Carnival UK ask that all employees are fully vaccinated against Covid 19 . As part of the application form, you will be asked if you are either currently fully vaccinated or partially vaccinated but willing to be fully vaccinated prior to joining our fleet. We currently accept Covid 19 vaccinations that are WHO Approved (World Health Organisation) either having a two dose vaccine plus 14 days or 1 single dose vaccine plus 14 days. We are unable to progress any applications from individuals who will not be fully vaccinated at this time and welcome future applications should your vaccination status change.
Carnival UK is a market leader in the cruise industry, widely recognised by our famous brands P&O Cruises and Cunard. We operate ships all over the world and provide unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests. At Carnival UK, we are about to go through a huge amount of growth and with 2 new ships on the horizon, Carnival UK has big plans for the future!
At Carnival UK as part of Carnival Corporation, our highest responsibility and top priorities are to operate safely, to protect the environment, and to be in compliance everywhere we operate in the world. On this foundation, we aspire to deliver unmatched joyful vacations for our Guests, always exceeding their expectations. We are committed to a positive and just corporate culture, based on inclusion and the power of diversity. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other - seeking collaboration, candour, openness and transparency at all times. And we intend to be an exemplary corporate citizen leaving the people and the places we touch even better.