Housekeeping Manager - P&O Cruises
- Carnival UK
- Housekeeping Jobs
- Assistant Housekeeper
- May 19, 2023
At P&O, we’re known for our world class ships, which comprise of leading food and beverage outlets and inviting, clean and cutting-edge accommodation. We are the number one choice for British Customers and our aim is to be number one choice across the world. With the knowledge of over 185 years of seafaring heritage, coupled with the fantastic, guest obsessed crew we have in place the world really is our oyster!
Here at P&O Cruises looking for a Manager - Accommodation to join our Fleet of vessels who has not only great passion for the role but a proven leader who loves creating and inspiring teams to love their career with P&O Cruises.
The reasons you should join us
- Travel the world all expenses paid, no accommodation or food costs
- Single cabin, fully serviced daily
- Tax free income for many qualifying countries
- Private Health Insurance
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Full access to all F&B outlets across the ship
- Access to crew bar and crew gym
- Fully funded travel to joining destination
- Friends and Family discounted cruises
Leaders who thrive in this role
- Leadership professionals who have proven track record of working with Multi-National teams
- Professionals who have worked within large scale operations such as Large Hotels of 1000 + bedrooms, Holiday resorts and Cruise lines and thrive of the buzz of the hustle and bustle of fast paced environments
- Leaders who have proven experience in leading and inspiring large teams with clear direction and strategy
- People who want to travel the world and enjoy being part of a family, team environment
The main responsibilities
- Bring our guest obsessed philosophy to life by having overall responsibility of up to 2600 cabins, all public and crew areas
- Creating a guest and people centred strategy that will enhance customer satisfaction
- Motivate and Inspire a Multi-National team to deliver the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation of the rooms whilst creating a fun, positive and harmonious atmosphere where people genuinely love their jobs
- Pro-actively develop ways to enhance the overall department in terms of team engagement, revenue generation and customer satisfaction
- Able to review and audit standards of the department and demonstrate the highest level of organisation and process delivery
Feel excited about this opportunity? Then apply today, we would love to hear from you
Carnival UK is a market leader in the cruise industry, widely recognised by our famous brands P&O Cruises and Cunard. We operate ships all over the world and provide unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests. At Carnival UK, we are about to go through a huge amount of growth and with 2 new ships on the horizon, Carnival UK has big plans for the future!
One of the most recognizable and respected names in travel, market-leading P&O Cruises has been operating for more than 170 years. With seven ships in the fleet, from our family friendly flagship Britannia, to Iona, our newest cruise ship which is the largest ever built for the British market, P&O Cruises creates extraordinary travel experiences. We are expecting Iona's sister ship in 2022.
P&O Cruises offers the most stylish and contemporary destinations including the Caribbean, South America, Scandinavia, Mediterranean, Atlantic Islands and Round the World cruises.
Cunard is an international luxury travel brand offering unparalleled experiences on board the most iconic Ocean Liners in the world; Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth. Cunard celebrates the freedom to travel and with an incomparable heritage of over 175 years and outstanding White Star Service, Cunard continues to set new standards in ocean travel. Queen Mary 2 provides the only regularly scheduled transatlantic service between New York and Southampton, England. In 2022 our 4th Queen will join our Cunard fleet.
At Carnival UK as part of Carnival Corporation, our highest responsibility and top priorities are to operate safely, to protect the environment, and to be in compliance everywhere we operate in the world. On this foundation, we aspire to deliver unmatched joyful vacations for our Guests, always exceeding their expectations. We are committed to a positive and just corporate culture, based on inclusion and the power of diversity. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other - seeking collaboration, candour, openness and transparency at all times. And we intend to be an exemplary corporate citizen leaving the people and the places we touch even better.
Share this page: