Director of Fun - Siam Adventure Club
About Destination Group
Ever wonder what it’s like to be part of the Destination Team? Well here’s a little taste…We work hard to create an environment that appeals to the very best people in the industry. We strive for a culture of FUN, exceptional service, and industry leading innovation. We celebrate diversity, promote wellbeing, and support the needs of a global career. Our fast-paced environment welcomes challenges and our problem solvers come out on the other side as STARS.
Our HUNGER for more has created a diverse portfolio of FUN Iconic American brands like Hooters, Hard Rock Café, and Big Boy. To locally founded brands like The Drunken Leprechaun, Wow Cow, Wing It!, Boom Boom Burger, Power Bowl, and many many more.
Our STAY is renowned for innovative designs and for setting the standard in world-class resort and business hotels, providing outstanding holiday experiences that are second-to-none. We are proud to have created some of Thailand’s most on-trend resorts and for having reignited the excitement of destination holidays.
Our PASSION for people and FUN has led to top talent who are dedicated to making things GREAT!
Have an appetite for FUN and innovation? Always hungry for more? Want to be a part of something great?
“We create GREAT places to BE!”
If you really are into the fun creation of all the elements and activities happening in the hotels but doesn't want to be in the cruise line business anymore?
We could be right for you! Siam Adventure Club create a lot of fun journey and experiences to all of our customers and bring the fun to the next level!
would you be that person?
- Build the sales funnel by working with the hotel sales, marketing and reservation teams
- Create a multi-channel distribution strategy to ensure we maximise product yields, and compensate for channel fluctuations to maintain stable revenue
- Define the customer journey to ensure we capitalise on all touch points
- Hire, train and manage post-check in sales teams
- Create a digital engagement team to drive pre-check in sales
- Constantly evolve our sales strategy to ensure we capture all opportunities that will generate positive returns.
- Create a learning and development program so all sales staff have sufficient sales and product knowledge
Operations & Reservation
- Design the reservation & operations process for all tour desk, accounting for both single and multi-club destinations
- Implement the reservation & operations processes in all destinations to ensure a seamless customer, employee and supplier experience
- Create standard operating procedures, including a crisis management action plan
- Hire and train local guides as needed to execute both self-operated and owned & operated tours
- Find alignment between product, reservations and operations so products are delivered beyond the customer’s expectations
Contracting & Product Development
- Own the product strategy, including how we will evolve products along the three supply chain tiers: preferred partners, self-operated and owned & operated.
- Build and manage relationships with key suppliers across all destinations
- Negotiate supplier contracts to ensure we have best-in-industry rates, terms and conditions
- Understand our product’s lifecycle so that we can maximise their effectiveness, or retire so they don’t create drag on our other product offerings
- Identify key products that can be transitioned from being supplier contracted to self- or owner-operated
- Create a supplier vetting process
- Involve reservation, operations and sales in the contracting and development process to ensure we’re delivering in-demand and operational products
- Minimum 5-8 years of Fun Creation experience in cruise line, Tour & Travel business
- In-Destination sales experience (tour desk, direct, store front)
- International sales experience (tour operators, DMC)
- Operations experience at a ground level (tour, DMC)
- Experience in Southeast Asia is a plus
- Possessing leadership character with good planning, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Active, creative, result oriented and independent
- Demonstrating effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work under pressure well
38 Chavanich Building 2nd Floor Soi Sukhumvit 69
Phra Kanong-Nuea, Wattana,
Bangkok 10110 Thailand.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (113)
- Galley Jobs (299)
- Restaurant Jobs (108)
- Beverages Jobs (81)
- Provisions Jobs (35)
- Deck Jobs (121)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (147)
- Guest Services Jobs (103)
- Retail Jobs (39)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (35)
- Child Care Jobs (12)
- Entertainment Jobs (164)
- Photography Jobs (21)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (43)
- Medical Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (27)
- Casino Jobs (23)
- IT Jobs (20)
- Management Jobs (40)
- Administration Jobs (56)
- Land Based Jobs (37)
- Other Cruise Jobs (82)
- Private Estate Jobs (27)