Technical Assistant (Engine Storekeeper)
- Royal Caribbean Group
- Engine / Technical Jobs
- Engine Storekeeper
- May 15, 2023
• With 3 yrs working experience in a similar role or position
• Ability to coordinate projects, assigns priorities, resolve issues and work without supervision.
• Working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within varieties of software packages such as excel, word and power point.
• Excellent communication/social skills
• Working knowledge of MS Windows and AMOS software.
• Technical knowledge of Marine spare parts.
• Capable of calibrating monitors, startup, and shut down of all these water systems safely.
• With AMOS or SAP Training Certificate
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: