- Royal Caribbean Group
- Engine / Technical Jobs
- May 15, 2023
• 2 yrs shipboard experience.
• Assists with the maintenance that has to be carried out in different areas of the Engine Department.
• Keeps engine and pump rooms clean and perform any kind of paint work.
• Responsible to assist the 2nd Engineer carry out necessary painting, cleaning and maintenance of their assigned area.
• Assigned to a 2nd Engineer on duty and works in close cooperation with Engineer.
• Responsible for watch schedule as the 2nd Engineer.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: