- Royal Caribbean Group
- Engine / Technical Jobs
- May 15, 2023
• 5 yrs work experience in a similar role or position
• He is responsible for the varnishing of various items in the crew and guest areas including but not exclusive to railings, wall panels, wood floors and furniture or as instructed by the Hotel Accommodations Maintenance Manager and/or Staff Captain
• The Varnisher shall always act promptly when there is a problem or a guest complaint that requires his action during the day.
• He/she has to be able to work alternative shift schedules. In some instances, it may also be necessary to take action on off-duty hours, should he be required to do so.
• As necessary, the individual shall be available to perform basic tasks as instructed and directed by their supervisors on the vessel.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!
Share this page: