Lighting Technicans for Cruise Ships
JEAN ANN RYAN PRODUCTIONS is now accepting resumes for LIGHTING TECHNICIANS for Cruise Contracts.
Start dates - Immediate Short-Term Engagement with future longer contracts available.
- Must possess Valid Current Passport
- Must be Fully Vaccinated, with Booster
- Must possess Valid STCW Certificates - including Crowd Management and Security Awareness.
- Must have Valid Seafarer Medical or an ENG-1 or ability to complete a medical exam.
- Must have Yellow Fever Vaccination.
- Must be fluent in English and able to pass a Marlins English Test for Cruise Staff.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of lighting for all Production Shows, Guest Entertainers and other events.
- Deliver rehearsed and ‘on-time’ performances for these public rooms on board the Vessel
- Must be responsible for the successful standard maintenance of onboard technical equipment.
Euro week fee is paid monthly via Wire Transfer.
Fee to be discussed.
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Housekeeping Jobs (129)
- Galley Jobs (361)
- Restaurant Jobs (118)
- Beverages Jobs (85)
- Provisions Jobs (22)
- Deck Jobs (103)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (138)
- Guest Services Jobs (94)
- Retail Jobs (38)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (36)
- Child Care Jobs (7)
- Entertainment Jobs (162)
- Photography Jobs (23)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (38)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (23)
- Casino Jobs (16)
- IT Jobs (15)
- Management Jobs (46)
- Administration Jobs (52)
- Land Based Jobs (27)
- Other Cruise Jobs (136)
- Private Estate Jobs (27)