Shore Excursions Dive Staff
The Dive Instructor position coordinates and executes the dive program onboard vessels and provides tours, instruction, and revenue generation on our private destinations and on our vessels.
This position is responsible for selling, dispatching, and auditing (brand) shore excursions.
- Minimum of Professional Association of Dive Instructors (PADI) Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- Current CPR certification such as American Red Cross, Emergency First Responder, or equivalent certifying agency.
- A minimum of 50 dive instruction certifications.
- Exceptional communication skills are a must.
- Minimum of 2 years sales background required.
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills required.
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint or related programs required.
- Knowledge of ports, tours and itineraries in the Caribbean, Europe, Baltic, South America, Australia, Asia, Mediterranean and Alaska preferred.
- Experience conducting presentations and public speaking preferred.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Royal Caribbean Group
Royal Caribbean Group (NYSE: RCL) is a cruise vacation company comprised of three award-winning global brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Silversea Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group is also a 50% owner of a joint venture that includes TUI Cruises and Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. Together, our brands operate a global fleet of 60 ships traveling to more than 800 destinations worldwide.
We’re proud of the way our team members from different cultural backgrounds, ages, races, religions, education levels, sexual orientation, genders, and disabilities come together to create the incredible vacation experiences we’re known for. We believe that the diversity of our employees plays a major role in our success.
We are proud of our entrepreneurial spirit, the force that drives us to innovate. It’s that state of mind that helps us see opportunity where others see only risk.
Come join our RCG family and journey with us!