- paying particular attention to the sanitation and security rules set by the Company concerning the management of the Teen zone and the Teen activities proposed during the cruise.
- keeping up to date on the most popular activities, dances and music, in fact on everything that will most please a public who is willing to have fun and get the most out of their vacation.
- interacting with guests, particularly paying close attention to behaviour, keeping in mind at all times that any staff member represents the style of the Company.
- socializing with Guests during their staying on board: the embarkation and disembarkation, the shore excursion disembarkations, the various cocktails, the cruise, the theme parties…etc.
- addressing all Guests’ needs, anticipating where possible the particular requests of the various Guests’ typology.
- using all supplies and materials provided at the children’s Department (scenery, costumes…etc…) to the best of the personal abilities.
- preparing all the necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details, using things in a correct and efficient way.
- promoting the various entertainment activities, trying to involve Guests in an active or passive participation according to their typology and various needs.To be edited by the recruiter upon publication
- High School Diploma and/or a degree in Tourism or any related field.
- Good skills in interaction with guests (children and teens), good sport’s and artistic skills, good team player.
- Team player, people skills, ability to interact with teens.- Computer skills, good sport and artistic skills.
- Good English knowledge and beyond the native language the candidate needs to be intermediate in one additional language (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Costa is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag.
From the beginning, we operate with passion to make our guests find the most wonderful places to over 250 destinations worldwide in Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Baltic Sea, the Caribbean, Central and South America, the United Arab Emirates, the Far East, the Indian Ocean, plus Round-the-World cruises, offering them the opportunity to discover countries and to meet different cultures, with respect for their identities.
We enjoy an international environment rich in cultural diversity that is positive, friendly, and welcoming. We are team-oriented and know that diversity of thought and ideas are key to growing personally and professionally.
We are a respected and valued diverse global community of more than 19,000 people representing 70 different countries and cultures. We are young, explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections with each other and across the world.
Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience.
Are you ready to join?