German Speaking - Guest Services Manager
Responsible for the entire Guest Services and Customer Relations operation including the day to day running of reception, Passenger Embarkation and Disembarkation, Cabin Changes, Lost Luggage, future cruises and shore excursions departments
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deal with all passenger complaints in the most diplomatic way. Attend all passenger parties and receptions as required.
- To be in uniform at all times in public areas and to act in a professional, responsible manner.
- Ensure the high level of service in reception, shore excursions and all related areas is carried out and maintained in accordance with the standards set out in the Hotel Management Manual.
- The Guest Services Manager should coordinate together with his Sub-Department heads on all opening hours in all public and crew areas and for adherence to all events onboard as per the daily programme, and submit it to the Hotel Director for Final Approval.
- Direct liaison with Head Office when necessary relating to all passenger matters
- Overseeing the duty allocation of the Social Activities Host
- Oversee the efficient customer service operation in the reception, shore excursions and future cruise departments
- Passenger announcements relating to non-entertainment related matters
- Passenger communications and letters relating to itinerary adjustment
- Overseeing the efficient running of all Tender operations
- Personal Survival Techniques STCW - Ref. A-VI/1-1, as amended 2010
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting - STCW Ref. A-VI/1-2, as amended 2010
- Elementary First Aid - STCW Ref. A-VI/1-3, as amended 2010
- Personal, safety and social responsibilities STCW A-VI/1-4, as amended 2010
- Crowd Management Ref. A – V/2 Par 1-3, as amended 2010
- Security Awareness Ref. A-VI/6 -1, as amended 2010
- Full ENG 1 Medical
- Valid passport
- Seaman’s Book - National or Bahamian Seaman’s Books only.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, be highly organized, a good administrator and be fluent in both written & spoken German, ideally with a second language of English or Dutch
You will need valid STCW certificates to apply for this position. Find an STCW course near you.
- Accommodation Jobs (71)
- Beauty Jobs (36)
- Casino Jobs (37)
- Child Care Jobs (21)
- Deck Jobs (84)
- Engine Jobs (150)
- Entertainment Jobs (144)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (425)
- Guest Services Jobs (71)
- IT Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (125)
- Management Jobs (31)
- Medical Jobs (22)
- Office Jobs (50)
- Photography Jobs (22)
- Retail Jobs (38)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (20)
- Other Jobs (18)