Guest Service Officer
If you are over 18 years old, speak two or more languages, with Experience in 5 Star Hotels, love travelling, dealing with people, and are ready for a new challenge? Let us hear about you by posting your resume.
The Seven seas Group Europe is looking for top-notch candidates to join the seven seas.
Looking for positive individuals who are interested in a fast-paced and rewarding career abroad. We not only encourage but enable fun, memorable experiences for our team members as well as our guests
The Seven Seas Group & SSG Evropa are recruiting for Royal Caribbean International.
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea.
The Guest Services Associate will interact with guests face to face, over the phone, and via email, answering questions and dealing with issues and challenges that arise to help ensure our guests experience a holiday to remember.
- Minimum one / two years experience in a customer contact position within the hotel, cruise, or other hospitality industry preferably in a 4/5* hotel/resort.
- Minimum one-year cash handling experience, and an understanding of exchange rates required
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers, and copy machines
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly, and cordially with guests. Ability to speak additional languages is required (ie Spanish, French, Italian, German)
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- European candidates sought
22 weeks months duration with a month and a half vacations in between assignments. The salary is competitive and uniforms and any visas necessary are supplied by the company as well as full medical insurance and Food & Accommodation onboard.
You will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment and travel to amazing destinations, meet like-minded people and have a great career path
- Duration of contracts 22 weeks on board, month and a half on holiday.
- Career progression: Guest Services Supervisor, Senior Guest Services Supervisor, Guest Services Manager.
- Position reports to Guest Services Manager.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Housekeeping Jobs (15)
- Galley Jobs (38)
- Restaurant Jobs (21)
- Beverages Jobs (12)
- Provisions Jobs (3)
- Deck Jobs (20)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (25)
- Guest Services Jobs (7)
- Retail Jobs (8)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (15)
- Child Care Jobs (3)
- Entertainment Jobs (16)
- Photography Jobs (2)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (0)
- Medical Jobs (20)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (2)
- Casino Jobs (0)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Management Jobs (3)
- Administration Jobs (6)
- Land Based Jobs (4)
- Other Cruise Jobs (4)
- Private Estate Jobs (7)