Executive Chef – Ocean Cruises 6*
PEOPLECONQUEST, a Human Resources National Company in ongoing expansion, is currently recruiting Executive Chef for a renowned 6 stars deluxe Cruise Company with the following profile:
Executive Chef is responsible for the entire galley staff, food planning, quality control, directs all the culinary and associated activities throughout the vessel either personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors. Mentors, develops and provides on-the-job training to subordinates. Reviews financial transactions and monitors budget to ensure efficient operations.
- Eight to ten years in subordinate position on board and/or 4-5 star hotels, restaurants or high volume food service facilities;
- Managerial experience required. Must possess the ability to manage international staff in a positive and productive manner;
- Must speak English clearly and distinctly, write and read English in order to understand written procedures, give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms;
- Approved certification or culinary school degree-granting program completion required;
- Updated passport is required.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Accommodation Jobs (75)
- Beauty Jobs (60)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- Child Care Jobs (25)
- Deck Jobs (41)
- Engine Jobs (103)
- Entertainment Jobs (112)
- Food & Beverage Jobs (458)
- Guest Services Jobs (83)
- IT Jobs (4)
- Land Based Jobs (103)
- Management Jobs (33)
- Medical Jobs (14)
- Office Jobs (60)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Retail Jobs (43)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (16)
- Other Jobs (13)