Hotel Manager – National 5* River Cruise
PEOPLECONQUEST – HR is recruiting for one of our clients which is a 5* National River Cruise Company – Douro, Portugal
Job Position: Hotel Manager
Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and delivering an exceptional guest service for them travelers in accordance with the company standards, while contributing to a positive work environment.
- Practicing company values
- Responsible for entire hotel department
- Supervising and motivating crew, especially management staff
- Organizing and conducting check-in and check-out
- Supervising general administrative tasks for all departments
- Responsible for cost and budget
- Cooperating with nautical department as well as company’s regional offices
- Handling and resolving travelers’ and crew concerns
- Hotel school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star Cruise and/or hotel
- Cruise ship experience is a plus
- Proven leadership abilities and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Fluency in German (preferable)
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.