Nurses: Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Perú, México, Colombia
Crew & Cruise is looking for Registered Nurses interested in working onboard cruises.
To be considered for this role, you must have an advanced level of English. Your interview will take place online and in English.
IMPORTANT: Please note that we At this time can only recruit in ARGENTINA. URUGUAY, CHILE, PERU, MEXICO, COLOMBIA.
The onboard Nurse provides nursing services to all At Sea employees and guests, and supports the Staff Captain and other shipboard Medical personnel in all health-related matters at sea, including illness reporting and outbreak prevention. Aside from assisting the Doctor, he/she helps manage the daily operations of the clinic/hospital; provides first-aid instructions for crewmembers; and tests water samples.
- Current and in good standing Register Nurse licensing.
- Minimum of three (3) years post-graduate clinical training is required in the fields of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Critical Care Unit, Surgery, Anesthesia or Trauma Unit.
- Minimum of one year practical work experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
- Minimum of one year experience working in the Emergency Department, Intensive Care or Coronary Care Unit is required.
- Minimum of one year experience performing Basic Life support until the physician arrives is required.
- Must provide a chronology of all medical activities since graduation from nursing school.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or foreign equivalent is required.
- Valid nursing license from country or State/Province of origin is required.
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support within one year of application, with renewal of Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification every two years from a recognized educational institution, is required.
Cabin Entitlement: Single Cabin
Uniforms: Provided by the company at no cost.
Meals: Free meals are provided onboard.
Travel: Company will cover from and to the ship
Contract Length rotations of: 17 weeks onboard/followed by 8 weeks unpaid time.
Compensation: Excellent Salary in US Dollars Tax Free.
- Housekeeping Jobs (43)
- Galley Jobs (99)
- Restaurant Jobs (51)
- Beverages Jobs (33)
- Provisions Jobs (5)
- Deck Jobs (28)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (66)
- Guest Services Jobs (34)
- Retail Jobs (20)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (32)
- Child Care Jobs (8)
- Entertainment Jobs (43)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (9)
- Medical Jobs (31)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (10)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Management Jobs (14)
- Administration Jobs (23)
- Land Based Jobs (4)
- Other Cruise Jobs (8)
- Private Estate Jobs (4)