Hotel Engineer / PONANT cruises
We are looking for HOTEL ENGINEER for PONANT cruises
Vessel - TBC
Contract 4 months +/-1
Salary in Euros/per month
The Hotel Engineer must comply with orders and instructions received from the Chief Engineer in a professional and competent manner at all times. This may include duties not referred into the following card.
The Hotel Engineer is assisted in his/her duties by the Plumber, Reeferman, Hotel Motorman. He has to plan and organize their activities.
The Hotel Engineer keeps watches at sea and in port as may be required by the Chief Engineer. He/she should make a complete patrol in engine spaces at the beginning and at the end of the watch.
The Hotel Engineer should :
✓ Manage and motivate Engine staff to ensure that all operational, safety, security & environmental objectives are met (EPI, pollution prevention, risk assessment, hazardous work permits…)
✓ Ensure that duties are delegated appropriately within the team he/she is in charge.
✓ Fill in his/her working hours record form at the end of each month.
✓ Collect the same forms filled in by his/her team members and give it to the Chief Engineer.
The Hotel Engineer has the responsibility of the maintenance of the following equipment:
- HVAC system engine and accommodation
- Chillers : maintenance and daily record of operating parameters
- Cold rooms, fridges and equipment attached, chilling and freezing compressors.
- Piping outside engine room (black, grey, technical, potable water and steam).
- Sanitary system and equipment attached ( AWWTS excluded)
- Black water vacuum pump
- Exploration, life and rescue boats engines.
- Zodiac, bosun, liferaft and rescue boats cranes, lifeboats davits.
- Maneuvering gears and deck apparatus. (Excluding greasing, daily maneuvering)
- Garbage treatment plant equipment and food waste system, including grease trap
- Main and crew laundry equipment
- Galley, pantries and bar equipment
- Fresh water bunkering and equipment attached
- Pax and crew fitness equipment
- Emergency diesel generator and emergency air compressor, excluding switchboard
- Turkish bath and spa area technical equipment
- Swimming pool technical equipment
- Hospital oxygen plant equipment
- Side shell doors
- Housekeeping Jobs (61)
- Galley Jobs (132)
- Restaurant Jobs (58)
- Beverages Jobs (34)
- Provisions Jobs (9)
- Deck Jobs (34)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (65)
- Guest Services Jobs (47)
- Retail Jobs (23)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (35)
- Child Care Jobs (6)
- Entertainment Jobs (71)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (14)
- Medical Jobs (40)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (12)
- Casino Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Management Jobs (20)
- Administration Jobs (29)
- Land Based Jobs (10)
- Other Cruise Jobs (6)
- Private Estate Jobs (2)