Guest Service Agent
- To operate the Front Office and Information facility.
- The principal function of Guest Service personnel is to receive Guests with a warm, friendly disposition, make them feel at ease, answer their questions, solve their problems immediately, or attend to their requests in a professional way.
You are one of our most important elements in winning our Guests' enthusiasm to return to our ships. The Guest Service Agent must be able to do different types of financial transactions : Cash deposit in guest’s account, credit card transactions and he/she is responsible of a cash float.
- Provides information and general assistance to guests;
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
- Proven ability to operate this focal-point area with tact and diplomacy.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Experience as a receptionist;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;Proven ability in the use of computers in a Windows-based environment (word, excel).
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Housekeeping Jobs (93)
- Galley Jobs (226)
- Restaurant Jobs (93)
- Beverages Jobs (59)
- Provisions Jobs (20)
- Deck Jobs (97)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (122)
- Guest Services Jobs (82)
- Retail Jobs (38)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (32)
- Child Care Jobs (15)
- Entertainment Jobs (134)
- Photography Jobs (18)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (34)
- Medical Jobs (35)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (13)
- Casino Jobs (8)
- IT Jobs (16)
- Management Jobs (39)
- Administration Jobs (42)
- Land Based Jobs (42)
- Other Cruise Jobs (51)
- Private Estate Jobs (25)