Faststream is recruiting for a Hotel Director to join an award winning ocean cruise line.Faststream is recruiting for Hotel Directors to join a market leading cruise corporation who oversee multiple award winning cruise lines spanning the mainstream and luxury sectors of cruising.
The client offers opportunities for experienced Hotel Directors who specialise in larger volume hotel management as well as more hands-on ultra luxury hotel management specialists to join a corporation focused on delivering the highest level of operation and guest service excellence.
The Hotel Director is a senior management role that requires a deep commitment to delivering outstanding guest experiences while effectively managing the diverse hotel department on a cruise ship. This role plays a crucial part in the overall success and reputation of the cruise line.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the hotel department staff, including department heads and supervisors.
- Foster a positive and motivated team environment, promoting open communication and collaboration.
- Develop and implement departmental goals and objectives, ensuring alignment with the cruise line's overall mission and vision, across all Hotel functions onboard.
- Guest Service
- Responsible for Developing and managing the hotel departments annual budget ensuring efficient use of resources and monitoring financial performance issuing cost saving measures where necessary.
- Ensure that the department complies with all relevant safety regulations according to MLC.
- Identify training needs and provide ongoing training and development opportunities, encourage and support career growth and progression within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality, or relevant industry experience
- Extensive experience in hotel management, within the cruise industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of international safety and hygiene regulations including HACCP and USPH
- Competitive salary package
- 17:8 weeks rotation
- Excellent benefits inc. performance based bonus
Please apply if you meet the above criteria and are interested in hearing more.
- Housekeeping Jobs (84)
- Galley Jobs (259)
- Restaurant Jobs (90)
- Beverages Jobs (63)
- Provisions Jobs (16)
- Deck Jobs (83)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (108)
- Guest Services Jobs (93)
- Retail Jobs (42)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (41)
- Child Care Jobs (7)
- Entertainment Jobs (148)
- Photography Jobs (10)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (32)
- Medical Jobs (13)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (17)
- Casino Jobs (9)
- IT Jobs (10)
- Management Jobs (46)
- Administration Jobs (45)
- Land Based Jobs (21)
- Other Cruise Jobs (74)
- Private Estate Jobs (2)