Pastry chef (EU National) on a river cruise line
We are looking for a talented pastry chef for our client, an awarded river cruise line company.
Are you a match?
- Preparing desserts in accordance with menu cycle
- Responsible for organizing “mise en place”, appropriate storage, and keeping of goods
- Responsible for hygiene in the galley in accordance with HACCP regulations
- Actively supporting and assisting culinary and restaurant team
- Any other duties advised by the Executive Chef/Executive Sous Chef
- Culinary school diploma or basic education equivalent is preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in the field of desired position, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant and/or hotel
- Cruise ship experience is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn and progress
- EU national