Senior Service Staff - Large Private Estate - Middle East
SENIOR SERVICE STAFF - LARGE PRIVATE ESTATE - MIDDLE EAST
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PERMANENT LAND BASED POSITION - NOT A YACHT
Start date subject to COVID19 situation
Excellent career development opportunity with promotion opportunities!
- POSITION: Senior Service Staff
- START DATE: July 2020
- LOCATION: Middle East
- PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
- 12 MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
- Minimum 2 years' experience at a 5 Star restaurant; luxury property/hotel or specialised cruise or private yacht
- Hotel Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management specialised in F&B Service - preferable
- Proficient with MS Office
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards, clean, pleasant.
- Provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all time, with commitment to delivering a high level of service.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own managing a team
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take care of all suite rooms, reception room and dining-room, pantries and co-ordinate with all concerned departments to fulfil Principal needs and requests.
- Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions and product availability.
- Keeps concerned departments informed about the Prinicipal's food preferences, updating the guest preference, likes and dislikes reporting directly to the F&B Manager.
- Organize the service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, room service and welcome drinks
- Follows all the Principal's needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages
- Provide constant availing Butler service, performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discreet and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift.
- Responsible for all items and resources available in the Butler service
Female only due to accommodation arrangements
Non smoker/no visible tattoos
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on a Cruise Ship, in a 4/5* Hotel or in an Upscale Restaurant.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Housekeeping Jobs (18)
- Galley Jobs (69)
- Restaurant Jobs (28)
- Beverages Jobs (13)
- Provisions Jobs (2)
- Deck Jobs (13)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (12)
- Guest Services Jobs (15)
- Retail Jobs (17)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (34)
- Child Care Jobs (1)
- Entertainment Jobs (15)
- Photography Jobs (4)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (14)
- Medical Jobs (9)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (1)
- Casino Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (0)
- Management Jobs (1)
- Administration Jobs (11)
- Land Based Jobs (5)
- Other Cruise Jobs (7)
- Private Estate Jobs (9)