We are looking for Pastry Chef on one of our Cruise (expedition) vessels!
- Responsible for all the baked goods and dessert production on board for guest and crew meals.
- Following Company menu matrix, and recipes.
- Participates in the actual baking of guest breakfast, lunch, and dinner breads (both Sweet and Savory), as well as any spreads, jams or butter accompanying breads
- Prepares mid- morning, and high tea pastries and baked goods and any out of the blue and ‘welcome’ baked good
- Ability to prepare and produce baked goods and desserts as per required dietary restrictions (GF, Vegan, kosher, lactose free).
- Works with Head Chef on inventory and baking/pastry orders
- Responsible for all baking and pastry area food service sanitary compliance
- Adheres to all CDC Vessel Sanitation Program requirements
- Extensive baking and pastry experience
- Wide variety of international baked goods knowledge,
- Completion of formal training at a culinary or Baking and pastry school preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the culinary industry on board passenger ships preferred
- High competible Salary
- Rotation 3 months on / 3 months off
- Cabin – shared;
- Start date –mid Feb.2022
Please apply with your CV, latest appraisal + photos of your desserts and/or your business social media page with photos of your works uploaded to the 'Supporting Documents' section in your account on All Cruise Jobs.
- Housekeeping Jobs (108)
- Galley Jobs (220)
- Restaurant Jobs (73)
- Beverages Jobs (62)
- Provisions Jobs (23)
- Deck Jobs (96)
- Engine / Technical Jobs (132)
- Guest Services Jobs (64)
- Retail Jobs (29)
- Spa & Beauty Jobs (40)
- Child Care Jobs (7)
- Entertainment Jobs (99)
- Photography Jobs (6)
- Shore Excursions Jobs (21)
- Medical Jobs (38)
- Sport & Fitness Jobs (16)
- Casino Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (16)
- Management Jobs (43)
- Administration Jobs (49)
- Land Based Jobs (10)
- Other Cruise Jobs (14)
- Private Estate Jobs (9)